February 4, 2014

Craft Table in 15 seconds

Hello  I want to share with you this great Christmas present I received this year. I am always looking for that extra   work space  when I am working on a project. I start my projects in the garage and before you know it , I 'm in the house and  I have the kitchen counter and table loaded with either tools or paint . I got this amazing fold up table made by Keter.  I do have a work bench on wheels that I built last year with a vice mounted to it and peg board for small tools. Unfortunately, I always have junk loaded on it that shouldn't be there.

The table comes with 2 clamps that you can use mounted on the table or separate.  It has a bottom shelf  for extra space for tools. It's great, the legs have an adjustment for height , press 2 buttons and the table will open and you can be set up in 15 seconds.

The best part of the table is the large handle to carry it from one place to another to have an instant work space in any room. I can carry it around like a very large suitcase. Yes, it folds up flat for a convenient storage. It measures approx. 34.5 inches by 22 inches by 4.5 inches when it's closed up flat. If  you are like me and always needing some more work space then you would like this table.

No comments :

Post a Comment

pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...