March 4, 2014

Vintage Bed Spring Toilet Tissue Holder

Awhile back I received a significant amount of old mattress bed springs. I have three different sizes and styles. I have come up with a few ideas on what to do with them, but I mainly have them to sell on my Etsy shop. I think they will sell better if I take different pictures on how to incorporate them into decorating.
Here's is one idea I thought was different.



I painted the largest spring with black spray paint. This spring is approx. 15 inches in height. The roll fits perfect on this size spring. I made a rose at the end of the roll of tissue paper and added a piece of ribbon to match the walls.


I recently made a vegetable bin for my kitchen where this stool use to be. I stuck the stool aside with not having a place for it and thought it would match up nicely with the spare roll of paper and spring in the first floor bathroom.
The other ideas I have for the springs will be shown in a post in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments :

Post a Comment

pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...