January 19, 2014

Painted and Stenciled Stool

Hello . Have you ever looked at something to paint and get a million ideas all at once ? Well , I always do and this vintage stool I have in the corner was looking plain and boring so I thought I would change it up a little . I just wanted to do something easy and quick with this so I thought I would stencil a number on it.


I stenciled the number and lightly painted with black acrylic paint since it's not going to be used outdoors. The acrylic paints also dry faster than if I used a latex.

Then I lightly sanded it and best of all ,  it was a 10 minute project. There are so many ways that I could of painted this because of the shape and size , so you might be seeing this stool again sometime in the near future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...