October 30, 2013

Haunted Mansion and lots of great finds

I had an opportunity to pick thru this late 1800's 7300 sq ft. Mansion before it was scheduled to be demolished. I thought this would be a great time of year to show this since it is Halloween. It just so happens that this property and house are listed in the Paranormal Society of Massachusetts. I wish I knew how to show pictures but since I'm new at this it doesn't look promising. I did find some great pieces that were left behind, not to mention what we salvaged from this demo. I have to tell you that I was definitely a little creeped out walking thru this house and on the grounds.

Here are some of the things we salvaged and I'll show you how I used them in another post later.

No comments :

Post a Comment

pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...