January 18, 2014

Tips & Tricks : Fresh Air instantly throughout the house

If you are looking for a way to freshen the air throughout the house in an instant , you might want to try this. Candles can take some time before you can smell them throughout the room , and room sprays are a temporary fixer.




I recently cooked some fried chicken and it smelled great while it was cooking , but the smell that lingered after we ate was not so pleasant. We had guests coming over after dinner so I had to think quick . I received some car vent air fresheners in my stocking this year and placed them on a fan. We run a fan all winter in our home to keep the air moving since we run wood  stoves as our source of heat.
I just clipped the car air fresheners onto the fan and in an instant the whole house had a fresh smell. If you have forced hot air as a source of heat, you can just clip them onto a vent or maybe try the central air conditioning vents in warmer weather. I used 4 clips and it was  very strong so I would recommend using only one or two. I wonder if this will work on the ceiling vent in the bathroom since it sucks the air out ? I will give it a try and let you know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...