December 31, 2013

Happy New Year to All

How are y'all doing ? I hope your holiday time was wonderful with family and friends. As you know, we had a loss of a very dear grandfather during the holiday . On top of that , last night our son came down with a high temperature and has been sleeping for most of the morning . You know he doesn't feel well because he is very grouchy and he's never grouchy . I hope and  pray that it's NOT the flu. We have decided since it's been so crazy and busy for the past 2 weeks that we are going to start the New Year off  Relaxing. Yes , with a capital R . We are all going to relax in our jammies on the couch and probably not last long enough to watch the ball drop . My  Honey will be getting the trucks ready and gearing up for the 16 inches of snow that's predicted we will get by the end of week . I did manage to change one of the bathroom's during the holiday which I will show in another post.
I would like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for visiting my blog for 2013 and look forward to 2014 with lots of ideas and inspiration to pass along to all of you .
Have a very safe and Happy New Year . I will be back in a few days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

pin it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...